Lyons Wier Gallery: More beaded wonderment by Jan Huling



Back in February I blogged about the amazing seed-beaded Munny dolls by Jan Huling.

Popping by Lyons Weir Gallery recently I spotted her latest effort - a violin.


It struck me that this would make the most wonderful prize for a student violin competition - it's Stradivarius on steroids!


To remind you of Janet's original bead-breaking work, here's also a new item in her catalog - a beaded Kewpie doll. I'm just waiting for her to do a beaded Smartcar, then for someone to actually drive it ... or perhaps a beaded bicycle?



Read my original post about Jan Huling






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

West Chelsea Street Art: alive and ungentrified

Wait, what did I just watch? The Stinking Dawn of Gelitin at O'Flaherty's

A Butoh Moment @ Ceres Gallery + Ulf Puder unearthed